Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finding a job thanks to the Internet

Internet can be used in our private life. However, it could be used in our professional life to find a job. Thanks to this means, I would like to find a job.
In order to reach this goal, I would like to use some special websites like “Monster”:
http://www.monster.fr/
First, I’ll have to find a job announce in order to answer it. I’ll send a CV with a motivation letter. I already use this process to find an internship. It offers great opportunities.

Moreover there are other means to find a job on the Internet. As a matter of fact, I can go to all companis’ websites to send spontaneous candidature to apply to a job. In this case, I just have to find the adress of an employee to send an e-mail.

Finally, I can create a blog and a CV on-line in order to make a buzz around different companies. For example, I can use our wiki in English if I want to find a job abroad.

No comments: