Sunday, November 23, 2008

Give me the Internet key ! I have to go !

It was just an adventure. A "big brother" adventure. 1 micro and 13 cameras. We were filmed during 32 hours in a little english class. It was like a reality show but with a lot differences.

It was interesting to work like that. I had the impression to work more than if I had "classical teachings" but it's also strange because I've not the habit of learning english thanks to this process.

It symbolizes also the evolve of teachings. The Internet evolves so a lot of social aspects evolve too.

It was my first blogue and I realize that I enjoy expressing myself thanks to this means.
I'll think that I'll create a website or another blogue because It's really funny.
So :
- "It was a real human adventure" **
- "I thank my public" **
Hum....But who is the winner ?
** These are classical sentences used by all contestants in all reality shows

No comments: