Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Web in my future

The Internet is a media which evolves quickly. We can imagine a lot of uses in the future. In fact, if the Internet evolves, uses too. In this post, it's like "new years"... These are my "new resolutions" for using Internet in my future.

- Chatting a lot !
Firstly, I just want to talk about uses in my private life. I'm sure that I'll continue to chat with people in order to meet them. As a matter of fact, I chat since two years and I think it's really interesting to get in touch with people like that. Maybe, I'll meet more persons. Moreover, it's really interesting to understand their behavior on the Internet. It's like a psychological phenomenon.

- Being more famous !
Then, I really want to create a website about me. It's not narcissism ! Indeed, I just want to create a buzz around me to develop a kind of "fame" but the word is too "hard". I don't want to sell my body on the Internet to be more "fame". I want to create a real content, maybe around medias. I think it could be an interesting experience to understand the process of media coverage.

- Madness
Finally, I'm dominated by my imagination. Thanks to the Internet, I'll hope there will be a kind of magic which permit us having the ubiquity donation !
Even if it exists in the Internet (We can speak with a lot of people, exchange different informations...) I'll hope it will be possible physically. :) A joke...

No comments: