Thursday, November 20, 2008

Internet in my job

Internet can be used in our professional life. In other words, we can use e-culture and communication in our job, for our work.

- Basis
The use depends on the job I’ll do. If I work in an audiovisuel company, for a television program, I can use it to find some pieces of information about a subject I’ll treat.

For example, if I’ll work for a theme like “the anorexia”, I’ll have to find some figures about this subject. Then, I can communicate with our witnesses who participate to the television program.

In this case, the Internet can be used to keep contact with our witnesses. I remember an internship where I really used the Internet to exchange informations about witnesses. Thanks to the e-mail, they sent us pictures of them for the program.

-Imagine I'll work as a "free-lance"
These are the basis of using the Internet in my job.
However, we can take more examples. In some jobs, we only have to work on the web. If I work as a "free-lance", the Internet will be my main tool. I can create a website. In this case, all day long I will be on the Internet to update news for example.

The Internet will be a many-sided tool in my professional life.
We just have to respect some rules. Even if the Internet give us the impression that we can exchange all informations, sometimes, we have to respect some private informations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we finally open our beauty salon Hybrid'Epil, we'll create a website where Monique will be able to present all our services (hairstyle, depilation, manicure...)and to provide advice online !